I took photos of people. I took photos of children who were laughing and playing in MacArthur Park. I did this because people can save other people. My favorite part was when I was playing in the park. People save the community.
Here’s a few samples from our 7,500 mile roadtrip to filming locations across Northern America. We sceneframed dozens of tv shows and movies and will be posting more soon!
- The Avengers: Bethesda Terrace, New York, NY, USA (map)
- The Walking Dead: The Goat Farm, Atlanta, GA, USA (map)
- Supernatural: Vancouver School of Theology, Vancouver, BC, Canada (map)
- Breaking Bad: Twisters, Albuquerque, NM, USA (map)
- Drive: MacArthur Park, Los Angeles, CA, USA (map)
- Doctor Who: Lone Rock Beach, Lake Powell, UT, USA (map)
- 12 Years A Slave: Felicity Plantation, New Orleans, LA, USA (map)
- Smallville: Templeton Secondary School, Vancouver, BC, Canada (map)
- Once Upon A Time: Moncton St, Steveston, BC, Canada (map)
- Glee: Bow Bridge, New York, NY, USA (map)
The Lycée Français Mission Laïque in Beirut by Michel Écochard in 1959. The building was one of the first introductions of modernism to the Middle East. The building uses International Style vocabulary and clings to the hill recalling traditional Levantine villages. Each building is different to the needs of each age level. The youngest age level is taught in a bungalow and as the children age, the classrooms become more office like, introducing them to adult life.